We’re looking for a retail store manager to work at pop up shop this summer! Are you fun, awesome and hardworking? Yes? Send your resume to email@example.com because we want to meet you. Take a look below for some more details on this sweet gig.
Position: Retail Store Manager
Location: Downtown Toronto
Salary: Competitive Salary Based on Experience
Start Date: May 28th – August 10th
Overview of Organization:
ROOFTOP is a versatile lifestyle agency specializing in music/entertainment, event marketing, and content creation. From concept to execution, we have a number of divisions that are dedicated to working side by side with many brands. Our staff is the best at what they do because we are the consumer’s brands are looking to reach.
Overview of Position Available
As a Retail Store Manager, you will be responsible for the management and leadership of a Pop Up Shop representing TOMS Shoes. Your responsibilities will include overseeing and driving daily sales performance, maintaining service and operational standards, supervising, coaching, counseling and training staff on sales program, ensuring adequate staffing, providing superior customer service, maintaining store facilities, ensuring safety and security for guests and staff, preparing cash reports and merchandise orders, and other similar duties pertaining to the management of a retail store.
• 2-3 years supervisory/management experience in a retail sales environment or similar fast paced, customer service environment, preferred.
• Previous experience in a retail sales environment with increasing levels of responsibility and strong working knowledge of general retail practices and procedures.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively lead/direct, coach and train others in a retail setting, and the ability to relate well using communication, interpersonal, diplomacy and related skills required.
• Experience in a specialty retail environment required.
• Flexibility in work schedule is required including the ability to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays as operational need may require.
• Outreach/Charity work is preferred
• Competitive Pay
• Great working environment
Interested applicants please submit your cover letter and resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*ROOFTOP Agency appreciates your interest and consideration of our company. We regret that we will not be able to respond to every resume submission. Only those candidates who best meet our needs shall be contacted. Again, thank you for your consideration.